Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 433

Thread: Facebook

              
   
  1. #401
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: BoostAddict.com Alpha testing
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    94,535
    Rep Points
    22,005.2
    Mentioned
    1301 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    221


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Win.

  2. #402
    alpinedevil335's Avatar
    alpinedevil335 is online now Member
    Status: Parked
     

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Points
    2,246.4
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

  3. #403
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: BoostAddict.com Alpha testing
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    94,535
    Rep Points
    22,005.2
    Mentioned
    1301 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    221


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Click here to enlarge
    Nice

  4. #404
    alpinedevil335's Avatar
    alpinedevil335 is online now Member
    Status: Parked
     

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Points
    2,246.4
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge


    Click here to enlarge

  5. #405
    folgrz's Avatar
    folgrz is offline Stop looking at me SWAN!!
    Status: need mods
     

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,572
    Rep Points
    1,935.9
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20


    Reputation: Yes | No
    LOLLLLLLLL @ kim k
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG_M3

    Click here to enlarge

  6. #406
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: BoostAddict.com Alpha testing
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    94,535
    Rep Points
    22,005.2
    Mentioned
    1301 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    221


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Click here to enlarge


    Click here to enlarge
    So much win in both.

  7. #407
    folgrz's Avatar
    folgrz is offline Stop looking at me SWAN!!
    Status: need mods
     

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,572
    Rep Points
    1,935.9
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I thought this was hilarious

    Click here to enlarge
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG_M3

    Click here to enlarge

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    754
    Rep Points
    848.0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hahahaha thats awesome. My sister was like that with lizards. It was embarrassing, but it rubbed off on me Click here to enlarge

  9. #409
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    548
    Rep Points
    765.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Found this on my FB wall the other day. His girlfriend had already 'liked' it.

    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  10. #410
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    754
    Rep Points
    848.0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Brey335i Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Found this on my FB wall the other day. His girlfriend had already 'liked' it.
    So many of these are popping up since that puppy one lol

  11. #411
    Sorena is offline Senior Member
    Status: I love men
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,719
    Rep Points
    -455.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Yeah, what's up with these "If i get X likes, i will get Y" pics?

  12. #412
    Itsbrokeagain is offline Member
    Status: Hi5
     

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,165
    Rep Points
    2,592.2
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, what's up with these "If i get X likes, i will get Y" pics?
    Advertising. Just like facebook and youtube put up these advertisements in the corner or those stupid 5 seconds before the video comes up, the more traffic a picture or a page generates, the more advertisers will pay (just like youtube paying you if you get over 1 million views). So people are doing two things, 1) trying to get free money or get rich quick or 2) doing it because its the next coolest thing.

    I dropped a lot of friends of facebook because all they did was 'like' these stupid pictures/pages all day long, and it crammed up my newsfeed...I saw more in advertising than what my friends were doing.

  13. #413
    Sorena is offline Senior Member
    Status: I love men
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,719
    Rep Points
    -455.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    youtube put up these advertisements in the corner or those stupid 5 seconds before the video comes up.
    That's pretty annoying.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dropped a lot of friends of facebook because all they did was 'like' these stupid pictures/pages all day long, and it crammed up my newsfeed...I saw more in advertising than what my friends were doing.
    Funny you say this. I had a FB page for awhile, and this front page feed or whatever it is annoyed me so much that i deactivated my profile. Such a waste of time FB is IMHO.

  14. #414
    Itsbrokeagain is offline Member
    Status: Hi5
     

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,165
    Rep Points
    2,592.2
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's pretty annoying.



    Funny you say this. I had a FB page for awhile, and this front page feed or whatever it is annoyed me so much that i deactivated my profile. Such a waste of time FB is IMHO.
    Im thinking about doing the same. I only see 3-5 peoples status updates instead of everyone..i think they see what you are interested in, and tailor the newsfeed to people doscussing the same things you are, because my gf and I are friends with some of the same people, and one of them will post something, my girl will see it but it wont show up on mine.

  15. #415
    folgrz's Avatar
    folgrz is offline Stop looking at me SWAN!!
    Status: need mods
     

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,572
    Rep Points
    1,935.9
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG_M3

    Click here to enlarge

  16. #416
    folgrz's Avatar
    folgrz is offline Stop looking at me SWAN!!
    Status: need mods
     

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,572
    Rep Points
    1,935.9
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG_M3

    Click here to enlarge

  17. #417
    folgrz's Avatar
    folgrz is offline Stop looking at me SWAN!!
    Status: need mods
     

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,572
    Rep Points
    1,935.9
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG_M3

    Click here to enlarge

  18. #418
    folgrz's Avatar
    folgrz is offline Stop looking at me SWAN!!
    Status: need mods
     

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,572
    Rep Points
    1,935.9
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG_M3

    Click here to enlarge

  19. #419
    klipseracer is offline Member
    Status: Trolling
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,328
    Rep Points
    1,436.4
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by zamm3k Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WTF is wrong with that $#@!. LOL
    Well, factually, if she wasn't black, half of what she said wouldn't be there, unless she just hates white people anyway. Kind of like the black white supremacist.

    Click here to enlarge
    Join the N5X Enthusiasts Group! 400+ Members Strong!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/112468002137607/

  20. #420
    alpinedevil335's Avatar
    alpinedevil335 is online now Member
    Status: Parked
     

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Points
    2,246.4
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

  21. #421
    folgrz's Avatar
    folgrz is offline Stop looking at me SWAN!!
    Status: need mods
     

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,572
    Rep Points
    1,935.9
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    So much win...

    Click here to enlarge
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG_M3

    Click here to enlarge

  22. #422
    alpinedevil335's Avatar
    alpinedevil335 is online now Member
    Status: Parked
     

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Points
    2,246.4
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ^win

  23. #423
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    754
    Rep Points
    848.0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No

  24. #424
    sammy_0559's Avatar
    sammy_0559 is online now Member
    Status: This Fuckin rat in my engine
    bay..Grr
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    497
    Rep Points
    557.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Here is some N54 drama with a fellow e90poster. he got drug(multiple times)... by an e93. claiming he has Rbs. unfortunately my gopro was not on me nor did I have an SD card for it Click here to enlarge

    keep in mind I cut a lot of this guys essays they were just LONG and pointless.

    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by sammy_0559; 05-06-2013 at 07:31 PM.
    Click here to enlarge
    BONE STOCK..
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

  25. #425
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: BoostAddict.com Alpha testing
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    94,535
    Rep Points
    22,005.2
    Mentioned
    1301 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    221


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ^ Cliff notes?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •