Close

Thread: Quad Amputee Drifting

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Quad Amputee Drifting

This man served our country and lost 4 limbs last year and is out drifting better than those with all 4 limbs. Says he wants to get a ride with Ken Block... I say everyone tweet, email or call Ken and get that man a ride.

We stay swingin...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tweeted! This guy is amazing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

haha he looks so happy

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1524 Post(s)

Guy deserves a ride on whatever he wants.

Depressing though, quad amputee... so sad.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Guy deserves a ride on whatever he wants.

Depressing though, quad amputee... so sad.
    Agreed and he is only 1 of 5 surviving amputee's from the war... I have an aunt who lost a leg to amputation when she was 18, yet she went went on to marry twice and have two kids. Plus become a successful exec with a national drug store chain. Its amazing what these folks do despite the loss of a limb much less 4. War never has a winner
    We stay swingin...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1524 Post(s)

I agree and that's a great story.

See, I consider my limbs more valuable than fighting overseas for some stupid war we should not even be engaged in. Not like any of the Congressman who send kids to war lose their limbs.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Without sidetracking to far... My family has a very strong history of Military & Police service. We count among the family members of all 4 branches of military including a Multi Star Retired Air Force General, FBI, NSA, Secret Service and US Marshalls among us. Along with a National Security Adviser to the White House and so on. Its a big damn deal in my family to serve the country. I for one wouldnt join the military I just couldnt see myself doing it and chose to serve in another way for a time. Its one of those things with the military that either you do it for a sense or country, a chance to get education money or its a last option for many. The things they do and endure really boggles the mind and people dont fully appreciate it. Its not for everyone and thats for damn sure but those who do it deserve respect no matter the reason the joined IMO.
    We stay swingin...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1524 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Without sidetracking to far... My family has a very strong history of Military & Police service. We count among the family members of all 4 branches of military including a Multi Star Retired Air Force General, FBI, NSA, Secret Service and US Marshalls among us. Along with a National Security Adviser to the White House and so on. Its a big damn deal in my family to serve the country. I for one wouldnt join the military I just couldnt see myself doing it and chose to serve in another way for a time. Its one of those things with the military that either you do it for a sense or country, a chance to get education money or its a last option for many. The things they do and endure really boggles the mind and people dont fully appreciate it. Its not for everyone and thats for damn sure but those who do it deserve respect no matter the reason the joined IMO.
    I appreciate that and respect it.

Just that the days of World War II are over and now it seems to be globalist economic policies that dictate what our military does and I'm not about to put my life (or limbs) on the line for the military industrial complex.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I appreciate that and respect it.

Just that the days of World War II are over and now it seems to be globalist economic policies that dictate what our military does and I'm not about to put my life (or limbs) on the line for the military industrial complex.
    Its an odd world and post 9/11 has changed everything it seems... From an enforcement standpoint I get it, I accept it and whatever. But this whole chasing lunatics, protecting oil and spending money all over the world gets old really fast. But I digress LOL
    We stay swingin...