Close

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 193

Thread: Obama's War Crimes

              
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You still don't seem to understand basic concepts like due process and using executive orders to kill American citizens. You don't see the problem or the slippery slope, kind of sad.
    Dude you act like Obama created all this... It amazes me the shortness of memory folks possess. I'd rather folks say I dont want the black dude in office than act as though he created a slippery slope when in fact he's got decades of precedent set by other Presidents before him. There are checks and balances in place and if you havent worked in law enforcement its hard for you to judge my perspective and experience.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    106,987
    Rep Points
    26,345.2
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    264


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dude you act like Obama created all this... It amazes me the shortness of memory folks possess. I'd rather folks say I dont want the black dude in office than act as though he created a slippery slope when in fact he's got decades of precedent set by other Presidents before him. There are checks and balances in place and if you havent worked in law enforcement its hard for you to judge my perspective and experience.
    Dude who cares Obama is the president today and using executive orders today to execute people however he wants with drone strikes.

    There aren't decades of drone strike precedents this is new. There isn't decades of precedent in this "war on terror" that allows them to do whatever they want whenever they want.

    There are no checks and balances because they aren't following the Constitution any longer.

    I haven't worked in law enforcement because I'm not stupid enough to put my life on the line to prop up this idiotic status quo. Working in law enforcement has absolutely ZERO to do with due process.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    798
    Rep Points
    634.7
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He just says what people want to hear, nobody bothers to check what he actually does.
    This.

    I'm glad he's smoking $#@!s with the drones. I just hope we have good intel.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    798
    Rep Points
    634.7
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    would you rather us go on the hunt after the next 9/11?? or make it so that there is no corner on earth for terrorist to hide like now!! This video is propaganda to only point out 20-30 unfortunate deaths but not to mentions the thousands that were done correctly and prevented future terrorist acts
    This video shows that Obama is full of $#@!. That is a useful data point.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dude who cares Obama is the president today and using executive orders today to execute people however he wants with drone strikes.

    There aren't decades of drone strike precedents this is new. There isn't decades of precedent in this "war on terror" that allows them to do whatever they want whenever they want.

    There are no checks and balances because they aren't following the Constitution any longer.

    I haven't worked in law enforcement because I'm not stupid enough to put my life on the line to prop up this idiotic status quo. Working in law enforcement has absolutely ZERO to do with due process.
    Sticky... You cant understand what it is you dont know.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    106,987
    Rep Points
    26,345.2
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    264


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sticky... You cant understand what it is you dont know.
    That makes sense, I don't know that there is something called due process because I haven't worked in law enforcement as if law enforcement has anything to do with executive orders. Apparently you don't understand executive orders since you have never been president by your own logic. You are defending the murder of American citizens if the president simply decides he wants to. Your position is so damn wrong it borders on lunacy.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    798
    Rep Points
    634.7
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dude you act like Obama created all this... It amazes me the shortness of memory folks possess. I'd rather folks say I dont want the black dude in office than act as though he created a slippery slope when in fact he's got decades of precedent set by other Presidents before him. There are checks and balances in place and if you havent worked in law enforcement its hard for you to judge my perspective and experience.
    Race card! WOOT!

    We have been killing fools for years, and it is a big reason we are where we are - probably both good and bad. So has every other major superpower in the world.

    Obama didn't create this; I just think it's funny that he tries to pretend like he isn't part of it or is somehow doing better than past presidents. Nobel peace prize != execution 3 days after taking office. Not saying it isn't needed, I'm just saying - don't bull$#@! me. Talk is cheap; missile up your ass is reality.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    106,987
    Rep Points
    26,345.2
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    264


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obama didn't create this; I just think it's funny that he tries to pretend like he isn't part of it or is somehow doing better than past presidents. Nobel peace prize != execution 3 days after taking office.
    This.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,022
    Rep Points
    907.7
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whoosh Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I do understand that war isn't a nice thing, which is why wars should be prosecuted quickly and with definitive exit criteria and strategy.

    What we have here is not a war, but rather a never-ending kill list which includes American citizens who are put to death not based on any evidence or outcome of a hearing or trial. All of these people are being put to death based on intelligence of various sources. Some sources may be credible, while others may be based entirely on hearsay as noted in the video. There is no chance for you to confront your accusers, disprove evidence, or make any sort of defense for yourself. One moment you are here; the next you are vaporized.

    The potential for blowback in the Middle East is unreal. The fact that we will soon have drones circling overhead in the US, and an administration that is on record for using this platform against its own citizens, is chilling.
    There already are drones circling around. I live about an hour away from Grissom AFB and a friend of mine got some pics and a video of it. I will post the pic soon.
    ​#Chuckstrong

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    588
    Rep Points
    46.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    You guys need to go jerk off, blow off some steam.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,326
    Rep Points
    716.3
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sticky... You cant understand what it is you dont know.
    Are you try to tell me the US has the legal authority from the world court to fly a drone over a county (pakistan) and kill people in said country (both American and non-American)? If not, whose permission did they obtain as it certainty was not Pakistan.

    US law does not apply out of the US and due process must be followed.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,022
    Rep Points
    907.7
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you try to tell me the US has the legal authority from the world court to fly a drone over a county (pakistan) and kill people in said country (both American and non-American)? If not, whose permission did they obtain as it certainty was not Pakistan.

    US law does not apply out of the US and due process must be followed.
    Exactly, and using their logic it should be perfectly fine for other countries to...I don't know...fly planes into our buildings?
    ​#Chuckstrong

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    106,987
    Rep Points
    26,345.2
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    264


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you try to tell me the US has the legal authority from the world court to fly a drone over a county (pakistan) and kill people in said country (both American and non-American)? If not, whose permission did they obtain as it certainty was not Pakistan.

    US law does not apply out of the US and due process must be followed.
    He just doesn't understand.

    If the president says I'm a terrorist mistakenly and orders me executed, how do I fight those charges? Who presents them to me? The drone with the missile?

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    106,987
    Rep Points
    26,345.2
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    264


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exactly, and using their logic it should be perfectly fine for other countries to...I don't know...fly planes into our buildings?
    I really don't get what is so hard to understand here yet this is the same population that seems to have no problem with our fiscal policy, wiretapping, executions, torture, whatever. Liberty and freedom? Then why does it feel like everything is getting more constrained and moving away from it?

    Things are very, very messed up.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,022
    Rep Points
    907.7
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He just doesn't understand.

    If the president says I'm a terrorist mistakenly and orders me executed, how do I fight those charges? Who presents them to me? The drone with the missile?
    Speaking of drones....check out the latest for the explosion in Indy.

    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1627.htm
    ​#Chuckstrong

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,022
    Rep Points
    907.7
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really don't get what is so hard to understand here yet this is the same population that seems to have no problem with our fiscal policy, wiretapping, executions, torture, whatever. Liberty and freedom? Then why does it feel like everything is getting more constrained and moving away from it?

    Things are very, very messed up.
    The patriot act $#@! US up...durrrr...I'm a patriot...I like to act on things...durrr...I'm all for the patriot act...durrrr
    ​#Chuckstrong

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    106,987
    Rep Points
    26,345.2
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    264


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Speaking of drones....check out the latest for the explosion in Indy.

    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1627.htm
    You have to be kidding me. They are executing people in US cities now?

    How is this not a police state? They monitor everything you say using one of the 16 intelligence agencies (for $#@!s sake, 16 agencies!) and then send a drone to kill you if they don't like what you say or if they suspect you of terrorist related activity.

    This is getting scary...

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    106,987
    Rep Points
    26,345.2
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    264


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The patriot act $#@! US up...durrrr...I'm a patriot...I like to act on things...durrr...I'm all for the patriot act...durrrr
    If they called it what it really is, "We're the government and we are going to do whatever the $#@! we want whenever we want act $#@! YOU AMERICAN CITIZEN ACT" I'm guessing it would not have passed.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    106,987
    Rep Points
    26,345.2
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    264


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Speaking of drones....check out the latest for the explosion in Indy.

    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1627.htm
    Wow you read this one?

    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1626.htm

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,022
    Rep Points
    907.7
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep....that $#@! is $#@! up. So $#@!ed up it is easier and less stressful to not believe it.
    ​#Chuckstrong

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    106,987
    Rep Points
    26,345.2
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    264


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep....that $#@! is $#@! up. So $#@!ed up it is easier and less stressful to not believe it.
    Just wondering if it is accurate. So guy wants to stage a coup, and Obama orders his intelligence agencies to give him all the dirt they can on top commanders to remove them from posts.

    I mean is it all just a coincidence? How dirty is this damn game?

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,022
    Rep Points
    907.7
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just wondering if it is accurate. So guy wants to stage a coup, and Obama orders his intelligence agencies to give him all the dirt they can on top commanders to remove them from posts.

    I mean is it all just a coincidence? How dirty is this damn game?
    I don't know about the DC thing but the cause for the explosion in Indy has not been determined yet. Which is odd to me because off all the experts that could figure this out quick whether it be a gas explosion, insurance fraud (local media is leading towards this because no one was home and they were going through a divorce with restraining orders and $#@!) or whatever. I do know for a fact that drones have been spotted in our area.
    ​#Chuckstrong

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    106,987
    Rep Points
    26,345.2
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    264


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know about the DC thing but the cause for the explosion in Indy has not been determined yet. Which is odd to me because off all the experts that could figure this out quick whether it be a gas explosion, insurance fraud (local media is leading towards this because no one was home and they were going through a divorce with restraining orders and $#@!) or whatever. I do know for a fact that drones have been spotted in our area.
    Drones hovering over US cities... I'm not comfortable with it.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    9400' ASL, Colorado
    Posts
    849
    Rep Points
    1,253.3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2012/05/04/brossart_case_cattle_theft_allegations_and_law_enf orcement_use_of_domestic_drones_.html
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What a Cattle-Theft Case Could Mean for U.S. Law Enforcement Use of Drones

    By Ryan Gallagher
    |
    Posted Friday, May 4, 2012, at 5:43 PM ET

    It was a strange and historic moment when North Dakota police decided to call in an unmanned Predator surveillance drone over a farmers’ dispute about animals. Now a court case in the small town of Lakota has become the primary testing ground for the use of unmanned aircraft by law enforcement across America.

    The odd episode began in June last year when six cows wandered onto land owned by Rodney Brossart, who declined to return them to their owner until he was paid for the feed the cattle had consumed.

    When police tried to get involved, Brossart’s family—who “prefer to limit their contact with governmental actors,” according to a court brief—allegedly chased the officers away with guns. Ultimately, a military-grade Department of Homeland Security-owned unmanned drone was deployed (for reasons that are disputed), and a local SWAT team called in. Brossart became thefirst American to be arrested with the assistance of a drone—and the six cows were returned.

    Now Brossart wants the case against him—which centers on allegations of cattle theft—dismissed. Court documents (see below) show that he and five of his family members are alleging “outrageous governmental conduct, unlawful surveillance, illegal seizures and searches, unconstitutional application of North Dakota law, vindictive prosecution, and other statutory and constitutional injury.”

    In a brief authored by Brossart’s attorney, Bruce Quick, one officer is accused of behaving like a “water-boarding interrogator” for using a Taser on Brossart while “violently convulsed in a puddle of water.” Quick also describes how a “commando team” of police searched the Brossarts’ ranch for the cows and “occupied” the farm without a warrant.

    The most interesting element, however, is the use of the so-called “spy plane” to conduct surveillance.

    Quick is arguing that “the warrantless use of unmanned surveillance aircraft” was unlawful on Fourth Amendment grounds. He points to the United States Supreme Court judgment in Kyllo v. United States, which held that obtaining information by sense-enhancing technology not available for general public will be subject to constitutional protections against unreasonable searches and seizures.

    The police “dispatched unmanned aerial surveillance to spy on the Brossart family, and to collect ‘intelligence’ data,” Quick writes. “The unmanned aircraft was dispatched without judicial approval or a warrant. The unmanned aircraft was not visible or detectable by ordinary observation. Armed with the intelligence data from the unmanned craft and a search warrant, commando-styled police officers infiltrated the Brossart ranch, searching all buildings, tree rows, shelter belts, vehicles, and equipment.”

    But North Dakota is playing down the role of the drone, claiming it is insignificant. In a response to Brossart’s motion to dismiss, Nelson County State’s Attorney Douglas Manbeck argues, “The use of unmanned surveillance aircraft is a non-issue in this case because they were not used in any investigative manner to determine if a crime had been committed. There is, furthermore, no existing case law that bars their use in investigating crimes.”

    Predators, which can fly at heights of up to 25,000 feet for 20 hours at a time, are most commonly associated with controversial military actions in countries including Afghanistan, Pakistan and Yemen—but are also used domestically for border surveillance by the DHS’s Customs and Border Protection agency at a cost of about $3,000 per hour. The SWAT team that called in the drone used in the Brossart arrest, based out of Grand Forks, N.D., says that it has had an agreement with the DHS to use Predators for three years and called one in this case for safety reasons.

    Currently, about 300 law enforcement agencies and research institutions have temporary licenses to fly drones, according to information published in April by the Electronic Frontier Foundation. How they can be used by police in the future could in part be decided by a Lakota court jury in June, when the Brossart trial is scheduled to begin.
    BTW, it is customary for ranchers to hold on to cattle in situations like this until the owner repays for feed that the cattle used. How and why the cops got involved, and whether they had a warrant when the defendant's family allegedly chased them off the ranch, isn't clear.

    The thing to take away from this is that DHS has been training local LE agencies on drone operations for the last three years.
    Click here to enlarge

    Current:
    '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '00 S2000
    Previous:
    '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    106,987
    Rep Points
    26,345.2
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    264


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Well they are using drones for border patrol I guess it was only a matter of time before local law enforcement started "borrowing" them. It's only going to become more prevalent. And it will all be for safety.

    I mean how long until they just monitor each and every one of us 24/7? Terminate people at will remotely? This used to sound far fetched .

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •