Close

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 220
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    685
    Rep Points
    757.3
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so what was the whole point of this argument again?

    The SC M3 has DCT 4 seats better interior and great VE lol

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    108,276
    Rep Points
    26,768.7
    Mentioned
    1793 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    268


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so what was the whole point of this argument again?
    There really wasn't one I just wanted to show the M3 some of these fools talk down upon is stronger than they say it is.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,470
    Rep Points
    50.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    has the fastest dct M3 gone faster than the fastest stock ZR1?

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    108,276
    Rep Points
    26,768.7
    Mentioned
    1793 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    268


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let me ask you this Sticky is there any other car's on the planet you like beside a M3?
    No. I hate all cars other than the M3. My ideal planet would be called Planet M and people could only drive M cars. And I got to pick who could drive them. Everyone else would have to walk and admire. And if anyone spoke out their homes would be entirely replaced with the interior of a C6 Vette they would be forced to live in as punishment.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So now your going to drag E46 M3's into the mix thought we was talking about S65 here E90+ M3. Another classic example of what if, I will say it again a M3 is not in the same league. S65 that is
    You dragged 996tt's in the mix what do you want me to do? That was you changing the discussion, not me.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People we always like a car that comes from the factory with force induction.

    1.Simple to mod easy to upgrade.
    2.factory warranty a lot of people look for this.

    Who give's a $#@! about volumetric efficiency smh.
    Because if you boost a peace of crap motor it will still be a piece of crap motor just with more power. How many other motors with 4.0 liters of displacement or less and a supercharger do what the M3 does? Can you name 1?

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    108,276
    Rep Points
    26,768.7
    Mentioned
    1793 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    268


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    has the fastest dct M3 gone faster than the fastest stock ZR1?
    Aren't they both at 132?

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,470
    Rep Points
    50.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aren't they both at 132?

    nope, fastest ET and mph

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,274
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No. I hate all cars other than the M3. My ideal planet would be called Planet M and people could only drive M cars. And I got to pick who could drive them. Everyone else would have to walk and admire. And if anyone spoke out their homes would be entirely replaced with the interior of a C6 Vette they would be forced to live in as punishment.
    lol
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    685
    Rep Points
    757.3
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No. I hate all cars other than the M3. My ideal planet would be called Planet M and people could only drive M cars. And I got to pick who could drive them. Everyone else would have to walk and admire. And if anyone spoke out their homes would be entirely replaced with the interior of a C6 Vette they would be forced to live in as punishment.



    You dragged 996tt's in the mix what do you want me to do? That was you changing the discussion, not me.



    Because if you boost a peace of crap motor it will still be a piece of crap motor just with more power. How many other motors with 4.0 liters of displacement or less and a supercharger do what the M3 does? Can you name 1?
    Cant name one and your point ?

    The M3 is impressive never said it wasn't I actually like SC m3's.


    No matter the VE it's still not in the same league as a ZR1. M3 does have DCT and back seats though .

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    108,276
    Rep Points
    26,768.7
    Mentioned
    1793 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    268


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nope, fastest ET and mph
    Oh you mean overall. ZR1 is way higher and always will be.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    108,276
    Rep Points
    26,768.7
    Mentioned
    1793 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    268


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cant name one and your point ?

    The M3 is impressive never said it wasn't I actually like SC m3's.


    No matter the VE it's still not in the same league as a ZR1. M3 does have DCT and back seats though .
    If the S65 V8 was 6.2 liters it would be superior. It isn't, so it has to rev higher and use technology which is awesome. It's one of the best V8's in the world and that is why it does so much with relatively little displacement and boost.

    My point being for what it is, the car is incredibly strong.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,274
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If the S65 V8 was 6.2 liters it would be superior. It isn't, so it has to rev higher and use technology which is awesome. It's one of the best V8's in the world and that is why it does so much with relatively little displacement and boost.

    My point being for what it is, the car is incredibly strong.
    but its not 6.2L....as the saying goes...no replacement for displacement
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    108,276
    Rep Points
    26,768.7
    Mentioned
    1793 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    268


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    but its not 6.2L....as the saying goes...no replacement for displacement
    Agreed but technology helps. And I'd take the S65 V8 over a lot of other V8's. Is the Aston or Jag V8 better with more displacement?

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,274
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agreed but technology helps. And I'd take the S65 V8 over a lot of other V8's. Is the Aston or Jag V8 better with more displacement?

    question is define "better" because my definition of better and yours are most likely different
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    108,276
    Rep Points
    26,768.7
    Mentioned
    1793 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    268


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    question is define "better" because my definition of better and yours are most likely different
    Well my definition is the only correct one.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,274
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well my definition is the only correct one.
    this is like trying to debate with les grossman
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Basically we know that the fastest SC M3 with the all glorious DCT can barely keep up with a 100% stock ZR in the quarter... We know that Unicorns do exist and the changing your argument to suit a particular subject or goal is fair game in the land of Unicorns. Overall the facts are still the same

    SC M3 DCT = Fast plus it has four seat
    ZR1 Stock = Faster

    I think a Vortech equipped M3 vs GT 5.0 is a far better comparison they are in the same league performance wise and they both have back seats.... GLORY
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    108,276
    Rep Points
    26,768.7
    Mentioned
    1793 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    268


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    this is like trying to debate with les grossman
    I was joking... somewhat.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    108,276
    Rep Points
    26,768.7
    Mentioned
    1793 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    268


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Basically we know that the fastest SC M3 with the all glorious DCT can barely keep up with a 100% stock ZR in the quarter...
    How is running the same ET as the fastest record stock ZR1 barely keeping up? Continue to be in denail.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    SC M3 DCT = Fast plus it has four seat
    ZR1 Stock = Faster
    Sorry, ZR1 isn't faster and a blown M3 offers ZR1 performance for less money with four seats just like I said it does. So sorry, you are wrong and continue to be.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think a Vortech equipped M3 vs GT 5.0 is a far better comparison they are in the same league performance wise and they both have back seats.... GLORY
    That's fine, keep bringing up other cars to distract from the fact I was correct and you had no idea what you were talking about. More reading, less typing.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    685
    Rep Points
    757.3
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If the S65 V8 was 6.2 liters it would be superior. It isn't, so it has to rev higher and use technology which is awesome. It's one of the best V8's in the world and that is why it does so much with relatively little displacement and boost.

    My point being for what it is, the car is incredibly strong.
    Once again another what if by you.

    Ok let me try mmm lets see ok I got one

    If the ZR1 had DCT it would be superior ,and destroy the M3 smack it around all day long lol.

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,470
    Rep Points
    50.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    "How is running the same ET as the fastest record stock ZR1 barely keeping up? Continue to be in denail."
    I don't see why this is coming up, the fastest m3 was on drag radials, and a stock zr1 on drags is .3 faster and 4mph faster...

    Don't get me wrong, once my M is 10.x @ 130 ill be very happy, and it will be am awesome car. I'll take it over a zr1 as its a better CAR, but its not a FASTER car

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    108,276
    Rep Points
    26,768.7
    Mentioned
    1793 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    268


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Once again another what if by you.

    Ok let me try mmm lets see ok I got one

    If the ZR1 had DCT it would be superior ,and destroy the M3 smack it around all day long lol.
    No that was the first what if point used to support the idea of engine efficiency.

    The ZR1 sure would be better with a DCT but it doesn't have one. The M3 does.

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    108,276
    Rep Points
    26,768.7
    Mentioned
    1793 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    268


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't see why this is coming up, the fastest m3 was on drag radials, and a stock zr1 on drags is .3 faster and 4mph faster...
    Versus THAT VF M3. It doesn't change the fact the M3 with a blower is actually making more power than a stock ZR1 and has run the same traps as your "fastest" stock ZR1. So my point still stands and is proven, thanks.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    685
    Rep Points
    757.3
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No that was the first what if point used to support the idea of engine efficiency.

    The ZR1 sure would be better with a DCT but it doesn't have one. The M3 does.
    You hit it right on the nose the ZR1 doesn't have one. My point for bringing it up was to point out a actual fact, not all different kinds of scenarios that your always good for.

    You have preached a million times about S65 engine efficiency in countless threads.

    Your always good for a what if , or some excuse for the M3 that's my point.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    108,276
    Rep Points
    26,768.7
    Mentioned
    1793 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    268


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You hit it right on the nose the ZR1 doesn't have one. My point for bringing it up was to point out a actual fact, not all different kinds of scenarios that your always good for
    So you're playing the what-if games you are accusing me of?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You have preached a million times about S65 engine efficiency in countless threads.
    It is efficient.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your always good for a what if , or some excuse for the M3 that's my point.
    I don't need to make excuses for it. ZR1 performance with a blower for less money... speaks for itself. Some of you even had trouble believing it Click here to enlarge

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,258.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    And yet another thread down the $#@!ter with the back&forth drivel....
    Click here to enlarge

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •