Close

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    First of all. It's people like you that are worthless to our forum. There is a reason why Sticky does not ban anyone. We do it ourselves, just by neg repping your dumbass. The comments that aren't needed in this thread will be hidden soon, don't worry.
    Big +1
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Let me make this simple. I didnt come here to ever promote anything. Sticky wrote an article and took some pictures from either MBWorld or our Facebook page of our car and started a thread and article on his forum. The name of the article was WORLD MOTORSPORTS CLAIMING TO BUILD A TWIN TURBO KIT FOR ......

I never posted anywhere here about anything and had no plans to. I simply invited Sticky to come down to my shop, since he decided to write an article about us. He says we are local so I wanted him to see what we do for himself. I figured if you're panning to write articles on things it may be smart to actually talk to the person or investigate the things that you are writing articles about.

Also, I have seen the underhanded stuff that goes on here first hand. MHP Andy having posts deleted by Sticky that were hurtful, people ganging up behind the scenes to steer threads in the directions that they want to go. I mean FASTLANE sounds just like ANDY but it couldn't be, could it? After everything that went on here with him their is now way that Sticky would let him post on here right? And besides, why would Andy want it out for me but, you never know with that guy.

You guys enjoy your day but remember one thing. I NEVER CAME HERE TO PROMOTE ANYTHING TO YOU GUYS, NOR WILL I EVER WILL. This whole thread was started by others so you guys can continue saying whatever you want.

Bottom line is this. Sticky doesn't want to see the car, if he wanted to he had plenty of opportunities to. If FastLane's not Andy, I would be surprised. If Sticky doesn't know that's Andy I would be really surprised.

Good luck with the forum, I really do hope it works out for all of you guys. If you are going to ever write another article about what we are doing please just pick up the phone or stop on by and ask us. There is no reason to steal pictures from a competing forum and make up an article from your own head to keep your forum relevant. Try keeping your forum relevant with facts and try using sources that are actually involved, not sitting in some house stomping around all night sending text messages to everybody.

We had a great SEMA show and I hope if you were there you enjoyed it too. I hope you got a chance to see all the Mercedes Benz's that we had on display at the SEMA show, because we had several displays all over the place.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cpais Click here to enlarge
    I simply invited Sticky to come down to my shop, since he decided to write an article about us. He says we are local so I wanted him to see what we do for himself. I figured if you're panning to write articles on things it may be smart to actually talk to the person or investigate the things that you are writing articles about.
    I'm not sure why you are insulting my intelligence here. I put up a thread on a twin turbo kit coming for a motor in the section for that motor, what's the problem? I wrote an intro article that was quite positive. I said I would come down to your shop and accepted your invitation.

Also, I have seen the underhanded stuff that goes on here first hand. MHP Andy having posts deleted by Sticky that were hurtful, people ganging up behind the scenes to steer threads in the directions that they want to go. I mean FASTLANE sounds just like ANDY but it couldn't be, could it? After everything that went on here with him their is now way that Sticky would let him post on here right? And besides, why would Andy want it out for me but, you never know with that guy.
    There is no underhanded stuff and we don't delete posts, so sorry, you are mistaken. Andy at MHP would ask for competitors posts to be deleted and used multiple accounts to steer threads and bash the competition. That was put to an end, just couldn't take it any longer and I wish I did it sooner. This is what you are referencing?

He is more than free to post here don't know what you are talking about.

Bottom line is this. Sticky doesn't want to see the car, if he wanted to he had plenty of opportunities to. If FastLane's not Andy, I would be surprised. If Sticky doesn't know that's Andy I would be really surprised.
    What is with your animosity? Yes I want to see the car. I came to SEMA and checked it out, there was nothing to see. I posted several times in the thread I would like to go down to the shop but didn't bother you guys before SEMA. I posted a few times asking what date worked for you.

Good luck with the forum, I really do hope it works out for all of you guys. If you are going to ever write another article about what we are doing please just pick up the phone or stop on by and ask us. There is no reason to steal pictures from a competing forum and make up an article from your own head to keep your forum relevant. Try keeping your forum relevant with facts and try using sources that are actually involved, not sitting in some house stomping around all night sending text messages to everybody.
    Once again, way off base as the pictures were taken from your public facebook page and the article was posted on your facebook page as well receiving a like from you I believe...

No offense, you are really way off base with all your statements and behavior here. I don't particularly understand your attitude or continued insults.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sounds to me like someone here has a pretty big ego because they did something like strap a couple turbos to a motor - big deal. Nothing ground breaking about that people have been doing it for quite a while now. It's clear the only thing they have at this point are pictures which were posted on their FB page. Again, big deal. Show us some runfiles, dyno graphs and evidence that the hardware is actually working at peak levels cause we all know the hardware is the easy part - it's the tuning and all the other software surrounding a build like this that is difficult. And up until now there is no evidence that shows they've done it except for a few photos and a biturbo badge.
    It's also clear this guy doesn't respect the membership here from his comments above. He doesn't plan on promoting his product here...fine. But it's obvious he is attempting to promote it elsewhere otherwise why go to SEMA ? I've seen plenty of "projects" that go to SEMA that don't work or run but are only sent there as marketing tools. I see no evidence why this is any different. I'd like to be proven wrong but it seems this guy doesn't feel we deserve to know anything which is too bad because I was actually considering buying it. Now, I think I'll just save my money, keep my Black Series stock and buy an M157.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This forum is such a $#@! hole that Weistec managed to sell me their whole M156 performance catalog. Till today I wonder why they waisted their time here with all us non promotion worthy losers Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Craig is the nicest guy in the world something has him twisted
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Craig is the nicest guy in the world something has him twisted
    I'm sure he is....and it seems he's a bit "twisted" cause people here are questioning if this TT setup is the real deal or not. Like I said, I hope it is because I've always said the only FI setup that I would put on an M156 is a TT setup - I like them much more than blowers. But I think Craig has come off all wrong here. Instead of clearing the air, providing more info and engratiating himself to the membership - he's done exactly the opposite. Not sure why since there are plenty of potential customers here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't understand why he is doing what he is doing either.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Time will tell its seems to be the way of the world that everything is secretive i remeber jim and earl keeping everyone in the dark
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    You guys are really crazy. The car is on display in the Continental Tire booth, they sponsor all of the cars that we build and our race team. The car is part of there display, would you want the hood open? Do any of the cars in their booth have the hood open? They are a tire company, the reason that they are using our car is to display their TIRES.

We have our own booth in the North Hall of SEMA which is the hall where all the performance parts are displayed. I have been at that booth for the last two days, I haven't seen or talked to anyone from this forum. If you guys are interested in performance parts for your cars I would assume that this is where you would be, if you are interested in 32" wheels and that is the thing that interests you I guess the South Hall is the place for you to spend your SEMA show.

As for our tuning. All of our partners on our car are CLEARLY displayed at the car in the Continental Booth and their is no hiding what we use in our SLS for tuning. We never had any issues with tuning or building our cars but you guys can all start stirring any rumors up that you like, this forum is especially good for that.

Sticky had an open invitation to come by our shop any day that he wanted between 9-5 Monday through Friday when he doubted our ability to build this car in his first ever posting about us. Did he ever show up, NO. Maybe it would have been good for him to take a shop tour and see what it is we do but I guess it didn't matter to him. Everyone on this forum would rather just start rumors and come up with their own answers rather than easily find out the real deal.

I was expecting to finally meet Sticky on the first day at SEMA but maybe he just can't seen to find a booth that is selling performance parts for Mercedes Benz's because I have been in that booth for 2 days now. I mean, why would anyone on a forum named Benzboost.com be interested in a company that has aftermarket Benz parts on display? Maybe its very difficult to actually locate a booth at SEMA, you may actually have to open a SEMA map if you can't figure out how to use the numbers on the floor.

I can assure you that every other manufacturer of Benz parts has been able to find us and has stopped by and said hello.

As for our tuning and ECU work, I somehow don't think you guys have a clue about what it is we do. We are trying to get our website working but I have made it live for you guys to see. Our about page is up and we have a video on the page that shows some of the non proprietary things that we do. Why don't you go to it and watch it so you have a small idea about us at least. I am sure you all probably don't need to though because everyone here seems to know us so well.

Why don't you stop by our booth before the end of the show and introduce yourselves rather than sticking with this same boring rhetoric that this forum is famous for. Do I need to pay you to come see us because I refuse to do that, you have had an open invitation and I still haven't met you. Our website is at
    world-motorsportsdotcom.
    You wan't some bengay for that aching corn hole?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Time will tell its seems to be the way of the world that everything is secretive i remeber jim and earl keeping everyone in the dark
    I still am. I will answer the questions after the car runs...
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    I still am. I will answer the questions after the car runs...
    Aftercit runs?? What?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just winding you up Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Just winding you up Click here to enlarge
    Nah that doesn't happen to me.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just found out who is doing the tuning for the TT setup. Not sure why Craig didn't say so earlier...if he had, this thread would have gone a different route. Probably not my place to say anymore.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I just found out who is doing the tuning for the TT setup. Not sure why Craig didn't say so earlier...if he had, this thread would have gone a different route. Probably not my place to say anymore.
    Why? Would that make any difference
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So, who's tuning? lol
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why? Would that make any difference

For me, yes. As I said earlier, strapping turbos or even a blower for that matter onto the M156 is fairly easy. Getting it to work seamlessly with the platforms existing electronics is the hard part - not to mention the torque limitations and other parameters that have to be taken into account. So yeah, that's a big deal and I think if Craig would have just said so it would have put alot of the speculation to rest.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    For me, yes. As I said earlier, strapping turbos or even a blower for that matter onto the M156 is fairly easy. Getting it to work seamlessly with the platforms existing electronics is the hard part - not to mention the torque limitations and other parameters that have to be taken into account. So yeah, that's a big deal and I think if Craig would have just said so it would have put alot of the speculation to rest.
    Well there is pleanty of speculation all around even with the company that is doing the tuning? Anyway its like anything else results speak fot them self so we will see
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @cpais Well Craig, I think the best thing to do is for you to let me know what day works best for you and I can go down and take look as well as ask you questions regarding this turbo setup. This week I'm busy trying to make that airport shootout but just let me know if you have time next week, whatever day you want.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pretty sure on the first page he said any day 9-5

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    @cpais Well Craig, I think the best thing to do is for you to let me know what day works best for you and I can go down and take look as well as ask you questions regarding this turbo setup. This week I'm busy trying to make that airport shootout but just let me know if you have time next week, whatever day you want.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pretty sure on the first page he said any day 9-5
    I know but I asked for a day and never got a response.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I know but I asked for a day and never got a response.
    Choose a day he hasn't got his period. Click here to enlarge

Is FASTLANE Andy?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    Is FASTLANE Andy?
    Not from any info I have although that account does use a cell phone.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast