Close

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 675 of 799

Thread: Shiv wants to race me - Vishnu single turbo 335i versus Gintani Stage III+ YSI supercharged M3

              
  1. #651
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    1,191
    Rep Points
    902.6
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    really? he pretty much took an existing product and attached a wiring harness to it?

    well, fair enough, pretty easy solution i guess lol

    excellent $ROI


    whenever i read through the products list on his site, i always get this uneasy feeling about them somehow, what they are and how they're described, like they're all similar in being premade kinda
    It's more about the programming/maps. The hardware aspect of the piggybacks is piece of cake compared to what it takes to extract the most power and keep the engine happy.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

  2. #652
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,765
    Rep Points
    859.3
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's more about the programming/maps. The hardware aspect of the piggybacks is piece of cake compared to what it takes to extract the most power and keep the engine happy.
    there'd be a difference in capabilities and quality between something made from the ground up specifically for a motor, and something adapted to it, though?

  3. #653
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mars, Gale Crater
    Posts
    849
    Rep Points
    609.1
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    So, Sticky - are you going to a be a no-show at the event or is your car still down for the count?
    335xi (sold)
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs



  4. #654
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mars, Gale Crater
    Posts
    849
    Rep Points
    609.1
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    hah i just said the same thing twice, let me restate: going or no?
    335xi (sold)
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs



  5. #655
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    102,380
    Rep Points
    24,753.5
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    248


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jpsimon Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, Sticky - are you going to a be a no-show at the event or is your car still down for the count?
    I don't know yet.

  6. #656
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    912
    Rep Points
    499.6
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know yet.
    Why, I'm routing for you to show up

  7. #657
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    102,380
    Rep Points
    24,753.5
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    248


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JoshBoody Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why, I'm routing for you to show up
    That's great but it's not in my hands.

  8. #658
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    6,929
    Rep Points
    4,197.9
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's great but it's not in my hands.
    I got my axle fixed and my car is 100%. I'm getting fine tuned on e47 and a special slightly aggressive higher psi tune for the event. I'm also dynoing on Friday the day right before the event so I know what I'm putting down. @Sticky, I'll be praying for you and hoping you get your car in time. I want to see that thing rip!

  9. #659
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    102,380
    Rep Points
    24,753.5
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    248


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I got my axle fixed and my car is 100%. I'm getting fine tuned on e47 and a special slightly aggressive higher psi tune for the event. I'm also dynoing on Friday the day right before the event so I know what I'm putting down. @Sticky , I'll be praying for you and hoping you get your car in time. I want to see that thing rip!
    One way or another people will see it.

    I'll know this week. I'll probably have to sell my spot is my feeling but who knows. Fingers crossed!

  10. #660
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    6,929
    Rep Points
    4,197.9
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One way or another people will see it.

    I'll know this week. I'll probably have to sell my spot is my feeling but who knows. Fingers crossed!
    I feel you man, I just hope we can see it this weekend though! Goodluck brotha

  11. #661
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    25
    Rep Points
    14.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's not true, I don't like or dislike him. I think his customer service sucks and I think he's a bit of a prick that will do or say anything to make a buck but I have nothing against him personally.
    +1

    I get tired in every thread hearing him tear apart everyone else who has a turbo upgrade packages or tunes available.

    And just so we are clear, IMO his car isn't a daily driver. Its a racecar, and the fact he tries to sell it as a reliable car to drive to work is a sad joke at best.

    Sticky, please tear him apart in his 'Worlds Fastest N54' and videotape it so we can all laugh.

  12. #662
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    102,380
    Rep Points
    24,753.5
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    248


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shaginwagon13 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sticky, please tear him apart in his 'Worlds Fastest N54' and videotape it so we can all laugh.
    There is virtually no possibility of him beating a YSI DCT built motor M3.

  13. #663
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    25
    Rep Points
    14.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is virtually no possibility of him beating a YSI DCT built motor M3.
    Good..... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE shut him up so I can post the video of you destroying him on e90 and get banned haha.

  14. #664
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    102,380
    Rep Points
    24,753.5
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    248


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shaginwagon13 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good..... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE shut him up so I can post the video of you destroying him on e90 and get banned haha.
    That's perfectly fine with me.

  15. #665
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    25
    Rep Points
    14.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's perfectly fine with me.
    Is there a thread with your car build? I wanna see this monster.

  16. #666
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    102,380
    Rep Points
    24,753.5
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    248


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shaginwagon13 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is there a thread with your car build? I wanna see this monster.
    There's a long thread on the DCT build.

  17. #667
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    355
    Rep Points
    465.4
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Why dont you have a build thread with pics of car etc? Or am I just way out of touch, and there is one?

  18. #668
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    6,388
    Rep Points
    6,173.5
    Mentioned
    458 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    62


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Well I'm more or less ready to rock. Had LT BMW change the fluids. Went with redline for the trans. Although, apparently this is Shiv's "secret sauce". Click here to enlarge
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  19. #669
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    977
    Rep Points
    779.1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    John deere hydraulic is secret sauce?

  20. #670
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    102,380
    Rep Points
    24,753.5
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    248


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ar design Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why dont you have a build thread with pics of car etc? Or am I just way out of touch, and there is one?
    I do, it's in the S65 section.

  21. #671
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SoCal (OC/Riverside)
    Posts
    418
    Rep Points
    259.2
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well I'm more or less ready to rock. Had LT BMW change the fluids. Went with redline for the trans. Although, apparently this is Shiv's "secret sauce". Click here to enlarge
    LOL not sure if your serious...?? Click here to enlarge
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

  22. #672
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    6,388
    Rep Points
    6,173.5
    Mentioned
    458 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    62


    Reputation: Yes | No
    They say he swears by the John Deere fluid for steptronics. I think I'll stick with redline for now. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  23. #673
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,197
    Rep Points
    2,614.0
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Lol wow...

  24. #674
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    9
    Rep Points
    8.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Terry what redline fluid did you go with?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They say he swears by the John Deere fluid for steptronics. I think I'll stick with redline for now. Click here to enlarge

  25. #675
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    69
    Rep Points
    -123.7
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    1 + 1 = 3

    This post by dan avoN7 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.



Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •